Friday 15 November 2013

Weekend Round Up

Well, my bank account is definitely feeling ill after this weekend.
  
On Thursday night when I got back my mum had booked for me, my sister, her and my nan to go and see Singin in the rain at the theatre I love musicals and it was sooo good! Had a lovely night! 
 
On Friday me and mum headed to the Trafford Centre but stopped off at our local Primark in town on the way. I picked up a few bits and bobs mostly cosy things to keep me warm at uni literally just pjs, scarf, hat and gloves. 

Once at the Trafford Centre, we headed straight to Debenhams because my mum wanted to officially start her Christmas shop and wanted to get my dad aftershave.

They also had 20% off all Topshop where I got some lovely green tartan leggings and 30% off at Miss Selfridge where I purchased a white flower print top. In tomorrows post I am going to do a post on my Selfridges visit and my visit to the Nars counter so I will leave that one for tomorrows read!

We needed to refuel so headed to Pesto which if you haven't been is a tapas restaurant but it sells Italian food. The lunch menu meant you could choose any 3 meals of the menu for £7.95, and the waitress said most people get 3 meals each. Me and my mum shared the 6 between us, my god was it filling we literally could not eat it all the portions were bigger than we expected but it was really lovely food.


With more energy we trudged on and the Victoria Secrets store recently opened which is very exciting! As I wont be home again before Christmas my mum wanted to try and get lots of ideas of what to get me. But, I tried on a gorgeous zipped jacket in a burgundy colour and fell in love. Its from the Pink section of the store which if you don't know is the gym/casual section that goes alongside the Victoria Secrets brand. The sales assistant said they have literally been flying out the store the day they get the delivery of these particular style of jackets so my mum bought it and popped it away for Santa.

I then headed to the Disney Shop where I picked up a cute mug! I love finding nemo and I bought the Nemo mug last time I was home and I love it so much. So when I smashed my spare mug last week I thought it was the perfect opportunity to replace it with the matching Squirt mug so I now have the set. There £6 which I think is quite cheap for the Disney Shop.

The Christmas markets opened this weekend in the city centre and this was my only opportunity to go. So I went with my family and I think I went a little overboard on the pics but they always decorate it so lovely. This would be such a long post with all the pictures so I am going to a post later on this week with all my ins and out of the market! A sneaky photo though..... 


I also ate out on Saturday we went to this lovely place called Panama Hattys.


The foods so nice ...


Back to shopping ...

I popped into Selfridges as the beauty halls a little bigger in the Manchester store. And I no I said I wasn't going to buy any MAC however, my sister dragged me over and I fell in love with a new lipstick I'm going to do a review on it it was a cream sheen in brave it's lovely.
 
That lovely Zara scarf I wanted is sold out. I went into the Trafford Centre store and they only had the green version left and the Manchester store was also sold out.
I had a little cry and then thought I'd just order it online - its out of stock. So I signed up to the email which informs you when the items back in stock. I only had to wait till about 2 o clock and the email arrived saying it was in stock. I hate hate hate having to pay for delivery but I wanted it so much I gave in and paid it because I knew it would sell out a again asap. So the scarfs on the way and should be with me in 3-5 days.

I finished my last day at home with a lovely bath and tried out my new lush fairy wand before I watched strictly and headed to bed! 

All round I had a lovely few days back home but now it's time to go back to reality I'm back in work today and back in uni tomorrow! Currently eating yesterday's buy from the market: white chocolate marshmallow stick, a very nutritious breakfast.


I now feel in the Christmas spirit though! There's going to be a few posts this week explaining things of this quick round up in much more detail which I hope you all enjoy! There's going to be posts on my first nars purchase, new mac lipstick, the markets and the lush fairy wand. 

Enjoy your lazy Sunday :) 

Lucy 
Xoxo


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig