Monday 2 December 2013

Additional Christmas Posts Series


As well as doing my series of Christmas Gift Guides, I have decided to also run alongside it another  little Christmas series its not yet got a name but I am working on ideas for it. The basic concept is that it is going to the best picks from a few of my favourite shops and what they have on offer because within the gift guides I have tried to pick things from a variety of places and prices to suit all. But I think that within certain shops this year they have some extra special things that I have had to miss out the guides which is sad because I want to be able to share all my favourite finds with you!

Its all work in progress at the moment but the first gift guide is already out and there's another one at the end of this week then two next week. So in between, I am going to run this little post series as well.
I also am going to run a few posts on little DIY gift ideas as Christmas is a great time to get creative and I think a homemade gift can be really appreciative. Its all very exciting and I hope you all enjoy my picks and finds to make this Christmas extra special.

Its the 2nd December so we are definitely allowed to just talk about Christmas constantly now for the next 23 days and discuss nothing else!

Lucy
xoxo

The first gift guide if you missed it ... https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6702639481255126969#editor/target=post;postID=6185597967984069681;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=1;src=postname
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig