I've just packed my makeup and skincare bits so I'm going to share with you what I take and how I pack it. I do still have a lot of my stuff at home so I only take my essential everyday bits.
Skincare and miscellaneous:
- First things first I packed my new favourite daily scrub the daily clear morning energy skin brightening daily facial scrub. An essential for morning and night.
- My 100ml travel size Bioderma, is such a great little size for when your travelling and can just pop it in your bag with no fuss.
- My new handcream which I picked up in boots this week, I bought the 50ml size of the Botanics soothing hand cream. I've never had problems with dry hands but recently they seem to be getting really dehydrated so I have been slapping this on all the time.
- My toothbrush
- My comb
- My new essential moisturiser - the La Roche-Posay effaclar duo love love love it! apply morning and night without fail.
- Barry M gelly paint in blood orange, what is currently on my nails.
- La Roche-Posay thermal spring water spray - lovely for a bit of a boost when your skin feels dehydrated.
- Impulse in temptation the smell is vanilla & peach and smells so so nice!
- Cotton pads - for when I apply and take off my makeup using my Bioderma.
- Urban Decay decslick makeup setting spray just to keep everything in place throughout the day.
- Bourjois happy light foundation. The bottle is glass but not too heavy and my new favourite.
- My concealer is benefit boi-ing. Hardly any left so will probably use up throughout the weekend.
- Rimmel stay matte powder - the best.
- Sleek blush in rose gold - nice small packaging aswell for travelling.
- MAC eyeshadow quad - literally use all of these everyday. The colours - woodwinked, satin taupe and naked lunch - the perfect eyeshadow combination for all looks. Its great this quad because it also has omega in it which is the perfect match for my eyebrows.
- Mascaras - I have to take two its just my daily routine! The Maxfactor clump defy waterproof for volume and the Rimmel glam eyes day 2 night for length. I completely love the combination of these.
- Last minute I added the MAC fluidline gel eyeliner just in case I go out at night and want a nice smokey eye look.
- Brushes - foundation, blush, powder, eyeliner and eyebrow.
So hope this has given you all some ideas of how to pack when you travel for weekends away.