Friday 31 January 2014

Introducing Fashion Fridays

As well as having a real passion for all thing beauty, I also have a love for all things fashion as well!

So I have come up with a new concept of post which I will be posting every Friday morning called simply 'Fashion Fridays'.

So to kick off this new venture on the blog, I am going to talk about my love for playsuits and jumpsuits this season. I recently fell in love with a beautiful playsuit from +Topshop and I instantly popped it in my basket whilst shopping online. However, I then had second thoughts as the price tag to the item was £48! For Topshop I think that is pricey and I started to think about the amount I would be able to wear the item.




Last week I posted about how I was going on a girls night out in Liverpool so that was classed as occasion one where I would get to wear the outfit. Then I remembered that occasion two would be happening within the same week as I was going out last Saturday when I got back to uni for a big catch up with everyone. So I thought two occasions within the same week with different people justified me purchasing the playsuit. I decided to go into store to buy it as I was not sure about sizing and did not really have time to wait for it to come and then return it store to try and find the correct size. When I tried it on - it was instant love! It fitted perfectly as it is from the petite section and I am only 5ft, so the collection is pretty perfect for me. It is very comfortable, it pulls in perfectly on the waist and its not to tight on the legs. I got many compliments from my friends and they all said how much they loved it which is always a lovely feeling and makes the price tag worth its while.

Lucy 
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig