It is always interesting to see the most popular posts on my blog, I love having a sneaky peak at the stats of each post, to see what people have most enjoyed reading.
1. Pollo Pesto Pasta - My by far most read post of this year is my recipe to my pollo pesto pasta which I posted back in January after I had made it a few times and completely fallen in love with it. I still use this recipe every time I make it and its always as good as the last time.
2. Zara Mini City Bag - is my favourite fashion purchase of this year and since buying it back in April I have used it none stop. Fashion posts seemed to have quite high viewing this year, although I have not featured that many recently as I seem to have been more beauty focused. Something to differently try and do more of come 2015.
3. Escentual.com - An order which turned out to be a very important one as I finally placed an order on Escentual.com. I bought the Real Techniques Sam's Pick's which turns out to include some of the best brushes I have ever owned. The multi-task brush is a definite staple within my beauty stash. I also stocked up on my Bioderma which is an everyday must within my skincare routine.
4. Rimmel Sun Shimmer - A post simply explaining how much I love the formulation, price, longevity and my go to everyday instant tan.
5. Birthday Presents - Turning 20 and receiving such lovely presents was such a lovely day for me. For the first time on the blog I decided to share what I had got with my viewers and it turned out to be the right move. I love reading these on other people's blogs so why not do it on your own?
I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone who had read my blog throughout 2014 and would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, bring on 2015!