Sunday 20 March 2016

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Lotion


I have been putting to test this Effaclar Clarifying Lotion by La Roche-Posay for a good month now and I am ready to reveal my thoughts. 

First up, this is not a lotion. I do not know why they have chosen to name it as a lotion, as it's misleading but as it's a clear bottle you can clearly see that it is a water. Similar to a micellar water, but this is a thermal spring water. I have done two recent posts on skincare - skincare rediscoveries and my nighttime skincare routine. I have been really trying to stick to a clear routine, as a few weeks ago my skin completely freaked out, and broke out in all kind of ways. I am not sure what caused it, as I am on medication for my skin. Anyway, I had seen this product on a few people's blogs with rave reviews so I thought I would test it out. It contains salicylic acid and LHA's which are both great for blemish prone skin to help with excess oil and to help decongest the skin. The thermal spring water helps to sooth the skin. I find that this is very refreshing on the skin and use this as my toning stage of my skincare routine morning and night. I pop some on to a large cotton pad and using it all over my skin. I find that it can occasionally tingle over areas of my skin where my blemishes are, but nothing which is uncomfortable. I think this would of been good for those of you who have sensitive skin as it is just a great product for doing exactly what it intends to.

Overall, this is a fab product for just £11 and it is so much more easy to get hold of the brand now they sell it in Boots. Thankfully with a mixture of medication and some great products my skin is a little bit better, and mostly decongested meaning less blemishes are occurring. 

Have you tried any La-Roche Posay products? 

Lucy 
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig