Wednesday 2 March 2016

March Wishlist


February has been a month of saving for me as I have had many things to pay and save for! So putting this together somehow fulfilled my shopping cravings.

How cute are these Kate Spade Pave Open Heart Earrings though? Unfortunately within my job there is a no jewellery rule so when I get some time off I practically wear every piece of jewellery in which I own. I love gold and the red diamantes are beautiful, I think I may need to treat myself to these sometime soon.
This takes firm place at the very top of my makeup wishlist. It's the Makeup Geek Contour in Bad Habit, since the contour line was released there has been huge hype surrounding them and how great they are. Makeup Geek is such an affordable brand and since I bought some of their eyeshadows, I am totally obsessed with the brand.
Unfortunately, my skin has taken a rather ugly turn for the worse this month. I have been on a look out for a good decongesting mask and the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask has totally caught my eye.
I know this is totally out of my student budget price range at £1225, but a girl can dream. The Chloe Drew Small Saddle Cross Body Bag is totally gorgeous, and the contrast of colour between the grey and nude is so practical as you could wear it with anything and everything.
Whilst browsing the pages of BeautyBay I came across the Morphe Brushes 35 Colour Taupe Eyeshadow Palette, and I was instantly drawn to this. These palettes are such great value as Morphe is a budget brand, and Jaclyn Hill raves about these palettes so I am sold!
A beauty blogger cult classic is the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I have never bought it mainly down to the price tag attached to this. However, I think once payday comes it might be time to finally splurge. I am hoping it will help my skin as it a gentle cleanser but is suppose to work wonders.
One Friday night I had been browsing on Topshop for hours and could not find anything which I liked. I then found this beautiful Blue Lace Dress. I love that this dress is season appropriate with long sleeves, but is also great for going into the warmer months as it not too thick and contains the thinner lace layer.
If you need some new black suede everyday boots, then I have got you covered with these. I totally love the look of these BALE Western Boots from Topshop as they are a classic, simple boot but I totally love that they are western themed but nothing too over the top.

Lucy
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig